" " Words and Images: Gunning for the shoot!

Pages

Gunning for the shoot!

Tuesday 10 February 2009

I'm gunning for the shoot on Thursday, there's so much to do but not enough time in the day to get it all done. But none the less, progress is being made. 

Andrew has drawn up a chart with all the different types of  chilies, tomatoes and onions. And working through Andrew's recipes I can see why that could be very helpful. There are so many different chilies alone. But wow, don't those salsa's seem incredibly delicious. My mouth waters just thinking about them. I'm not sure if that's because they're going to be so tasty or because I'm afraid that they'll burn the heck out of my mouth! But I'll have to hang on until Thursday to answer that question.

I mailed the contract to Andrew this morning for him to have a look at, and if he is satisfied I will print it and so we can sign the agreement. And then we'll legally be in business. And besides that I'm working through the recipes, ordering, editing and spicing up the copy. 

That's all I have time for now, I'm off to get ready for my night job. I waiter at a restaurant in Camps Bay, the same one Andrew is the Executive Chef at.

Hasta la vista

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Words and Images | by WITTSTOCKMEDIA ©2012